Revisit 2


Optimism ran wild concerning the amount of my leisure-time when I started participating in an E-Course by Sandrine Pellisier. Anyway: One of the many assignments has been to create a picture only consisting of simple forms. This is what I came up with:


Even though it has been fun to create, to me the finished drawing didn't communicate this fun and playfulness to the beholder. Somehow the straight lines and the accuracy of the drawing lead to a lack of vividness and lightness.
So I decided to experiment with coloring the whole thing. Have a look at the result:



This experiment took me to a completely strange place, colorful and playful and yet owning a lot of structuring elements: the repeating lines and circles, the stressing of horizontal and vertikal lines ... Definitely new territory to me!
Hop over to more Revisits here!







Kommentare